Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking These Ideas Out


For this assignment i talked to my dad about Food Inc. He had already seen the documentary before me. What struck my dad the most was how evil Monsanto's company was, he thinks its wrong how Monsanto's is screwing everyone over. My dad agreed with the video because to him it just seemed so true and so obvious that things like this are really happening. He thinks we can apply these concepts to the real world by eating organic food and try to eat less high fructose corn syrup.

2 comments:

  1. I agree 'cause monsanto is probably planning to rule the food economy of seeds in the future, and nobody will be able to escape their wrath, so that's why i agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I total agree with you on this topic Monsanto's is not true about what they say. I like it what your dad said and I Quote "He thinks we can apply these concepts to the real world by eating organic food and try to eat less high fructose corn syrup."

    ReplyDelete