Sunday, September 6, 2009

My fictional hero .


My fictional hero is Amu Hinamori. She is from the manga/anime Shugo Chara. One night Amu wishes to find her true self, and in the morning her guardian character awakens. Later in the series, three other guardian characters awaken. Amu and her friends that also have guardian characters protect the city's "would-be selves". If she wasn't there to protect them, all there hopes and dreams would be crushed, and they would never be as happy as before.

Although so young, she is already so mature, and believes in helping others, even though she knows they wont always return the favor. Amu works so hard and never leaves anyone behind. She is special to me because always trying to make other people happy is really hard to do. No matter how hard, Amu always pulls through. That is why she is my hero.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I started watching that anime, but i never finished it... Ha ha! Do you watch Death Note? AMAZING!!! see ya in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making everyone happy is HARD work! I wonder how she does it. Does she ever get discouraged?

    ReplyDelete