Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I did this Weekend

P.O.V- Lily

I walked to the wailing wall today, I sat underneath the big and blossomed tree. Everything in my view was so beautiful it was kinda sad, like when you see an orange and pink sunset. I lay there and thought about beautiful sad things, while thinking, I grew tired. I woke up to Rosaleen calling my name, alerted, I sat up. I called for Rosaleen to come over.
"What are you doing out here?" Rosaleen asked puzzled.
"I fell asleep thinking," I said so calmly. We walked toward the pepto-house and discussed the calendar sisters. I told Rosaleen about the night I heard Rosaleen and June talking about us, and how they knew about us lying. Rosaleen just nodded as if she had seen it all coming. I kind of expected her to know about this though.
"I think you are the only one who should come out and tell August that we ran away. Child you know she will understand," Rosaleen said, probably just to calm my senses.
"I know, but it's just not the right time yet," I replied hoping she would understand. She did, which made me feel like we were getting to a higher level in our relationship. We arrived back to the pepto-house just in time for the calendar sisters to start their "mass."

3 comments:

  1. I like how you added parts of the story in, and elaborated to the plot. most people played it safe and tried not to touch it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you make Lily and Rosaleen seem so alive. I thought that i was reading some thing from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how it had a kind of twist to it.First I was thinking you were acting as May but then when you talked about hearing Rosaleen and June talking I knew you were actually writing about Lilly.Your blog was very interesting,since you involved quotes in it as well.

    -Peace,Illiana =]

    ReplyDelete