Wednesday, September 2, 2009

thirty things you didn't know about coco :]


1. im a nerd that plays maplestory
2. i fail at everything
3. i love dinosaurs lots
4. if im lazy i don't bother microwaving food
5. i am pessimist
6. i have two dogs named cow & uod [caterpillar]
7. i like to jump off things
8. i do not care about my well being
9. i like being on my roof
10. i love reading manga and watching anime
11. im filipino-white but mostly filipino
12. me and britterdoodles like to yell and make weird noises
13. britterdoodles is mah friend brittany:]
14. i like to take peoples jackets when im cold
15. i eat food all the time
16. i mess with my hair way more then i should
17. half the times i dont even know what im saying
18. i talk in third person when im depressed
19. i say hi to random people
20. i like to rawr
21. my hair is very messed up and fryed
22. is my favorite number
23. i like to drink kool-aid
24. i wear a ton of eyeliner
25. i can only sleep 6 hours total then i wake up
26. i drink coffee almost every morning
27. i am much cooler then britterdoodles :]
28. my word is jeebers or geebers i don't know how its spelled
29. i put a s or a z on the end of some words
30. coco loves you ... maybe :]

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love your blog!! I didn't know you liked anime. I read tons of Manga. I have the entire Tsubasa series if you wanted to borrow it. I also have Vampire Knight, Loveless, and the 10th addition to Chibi Vampire. You play Maplestory? I recommend Trickster! its AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a char in broa,its called Theafrokign (one word)

    ReplyDelete